It has been 6 months since I come back from Vancouver and I’m finally done editing this vlog (the good thing about staying indoor during this critical period)! Mr. K and I visited 7 wonderful wedding venues in Vancouver where we had the chance to try their menus and inspected their architectures. One thing for sure is that any event space in Vancouver is way bigger than Hong Kong’s.
Can you guess which venue I picked eventually? 🙂
WHERE DID WE GO?
– UBC Cecil Green Park House (https://cecilgreenpark.ubc.ca/)
– UBC Botanical Garden (https://botanicalgarden.ubc.ca/)
– Grouse Mountain (https://www.grousemountain.com/)
– UBC Boathouse (http://ubcboathouse.com/)
– Stanley Park Pavilion (https://stanleyparkpavilion.com/weddi…)
– Hart House Restaurant (http://www.harthouserestaurant.com/)
– Brock House Restaurant (http://brockhouserestaurant.com/)
– Composer: DJ Grumble (https://soundcloud.com/gbeats)
– Composer: mr. hong (https://soundcloud.com/mr_hong)
This is not a sponsored post. I filmed this vlog to document the journey, and perhaps someone else who come across this video might find it useful too.